ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO TO THE READERS ^^ I'M SITI NUR IDAYU, 16. I'M NOT PRETTY BUT ADORABLE ^^ I LOVE KIM JONGIN...

Monday, January 2, 2012

which one ?

BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM


assalamualaikum , how life? holiday is almost over , ughhh!! hey guys , i want to tell you something . if paris and new york were man , Paris would be more like the romantic guy that opens the door for you before you get into a car . you know , that guy who is so charming and perfect in every way , he almost seem too perfect...New York however , would be the guy that just comes and sweeps you off your feet . that guy who takes your breath away , literally...the one you meet and almost instantly fall in love with . the one who is very difficult to trust but even more difficult to forget , that is new york . so let me ask you something . who would you take , Paris or New York ? if me , i'll take paris 

GADIS TINGGI TAMAT BERCELOTEH ♥