ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO TO THE READERS ^^ I'M SITI NUR IDAYU, 16. I'M NOT PRETTY BUT ADORABLE ^^ I LOVE KIM JONGIN...

Friday, April 12, 2013

everything has changed

BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM


assalamualaikum and hello to those who read this weird post. it's a long time that i didn't update my blog. yeah i'm sixteen this year, and yeah again coz this year wasn't a holiday year. actually this year is the year that i have a lot of hw to do, a lot of assignment and yeah i'm dead lol, naahh it's very tiring. ict, account and addmath makes me feel wanna jump from the top of the building *joking* okay enough for that. what i really want to say is, everything around me has changed. i'm feeling older than the past year even i'm only sixteen y/o. I became quite mature, i've become much taller from day to day *16something cm* lol but one thing that never change is i'm still Kassim's daughter. oh yaaa Mimi is baaaaack wohooo ^^ she's still the same Mimi that i know hehehe love you baby. i've made a new friends too and their sooooo funny, cool, awesome and adorable auuu >< hahaha. ummm other thing that changed in my life is i had a crush on someone else, someone that always smile, makes weird face, laugh, and yeah only me that know who he is. I don't know what will come after this, what will happen with my life after this, what kind of people I will be after this. what I can do is pray and trying to be a useful person, InsyaAllah :)

                                                                                        #Sorry for my bad grammar


GADIS TINGGI TAMAT BERCELOTEH ♥