ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO TO THE READERS ^^ I'M SITI NUR IDAYU, 16. I'M NOT PRETTY BUT ADORABLE ^^ I LOVE KIM JONGIN...

Sunday, April 14, 2013

childhood moment \throwback/




Assalamualaikum and good night. Everyone has their own story, everyone used to be a child once and me too. Childhood is the age where we've the freedom to have fun, where we're not ashamed to cry and express our feelings, where we don't know the meaning of love, where the teacher just gave us colouring as our homework. How cool is that, it's really simple to be a child. Actually i really miss my old friend. Our old conversation, i miss it so much. They were too awesome that i can't let them go and when i miss my childhood, i watch disney channel. I remember a day when I was standard one, a group of female students in myclass don't want to be my friend. I still remember what they said to me "kita orang kawan tipu-tipu je dengan kau" and i was like 'kisah?' lol hell yeah i don't even care about it. Their name is Lisa,Wani,bla,bla,bla lol i just remember a few of them. \ what ever what ever and what ever / after that i got a few of friends that makes my life wonderful and their were so funny. I remember their name hehe 
\ Saidatul,Amirul,Nabil,Shidah,Salina,Kamariah,Farahin / but now we never meet again, I do not know where they are hmm.. oh Farahin ! i got her twitter account from Shahira Mokhtar \ my friend too / hehe we had a funny and cute conversation together, how i miss her so much. i hope that one day we all can gather and talk about our memory together :) InsyaAllah


                                                                                   #wish I could turn back time


GADIS TINGGI TAMAT BERCELOTEH ♥